Thursday 24 April 2014

'PROJECT DIFFERENT'

STOLEN FROM THE WORLD WIDE WEB
Currently it's the project I'm working on which has different sub-projects. *thinking* come to think of it, I'm constantly having projects but hopefully, 3 out of 5 work out perfectly well. Why the hustle right? I've learnt something from the phrase 'SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT' true to the fact we humans are all the same, we have the same nose, the same eye, lips, hands etc, but it's in different shapes and sizes. This takes us back  to 'PROJECT DIFFERENT'. In as much as we are the same our destinies are different, our ideas differ, our thoughts differ and that's what this project is all about, getting the difference and showing it to the world.........I'd like to share this quote and I have no idea who said or if I thought of it but I say it a whole lot 'PEOPLE WON'T KNOW DIFFERENT TILL IT SLAPS THEM IN THE FACE'. Used to the same routine, food, entertainers, lifestyle...Can someone scream 'BOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!! (Life Is Way Better In Capitals hehehehe). Moving on so project different would be in your faces very soon and yeah I'm hoping to get this fab talent on 'ZETA FEATURES' hopefully we pull that through....
  I'm shar waiting for the day you readers comment, I don't get how you read and don't comment on what you've read, it's not a lecture hall where you'd be scared of saying rubbish......no pictures for you today sef.... ahn ahn..kilode? I still love you guys yeah? Till our next post and don't worry I'd let you in on our sub-projects you might just be interested or know someone who would
Please do/try something different today, thank me later!

Cheers,
 ZETA

5 comments: