Sunday 24 August 2014

#MODEL CRUSH: ADELINE PETIT

Happy Sunday people......Introducing my model crush 'ADELINE PETIT'. Stumbled on her picture when I was surfing the net ( French hottie). First was her picture by Thomas Babeau ( the second picture) and I was lovestruck
k
Her attitude is what my friends call 'NO CHILL'. Her pictures remind me of my P.E.A.C MODEL post. Very few African models can express so much in just one picture. One more reason to love French, tried to get more information but it's in French and I willingly skipped that class in High School.
Would love to have an African model with this attitude. So hit a sister up, cc the model on Twitter:@HouseofZETA or mail us hofzeta@gmail.com. Trying to decide the picture I love best. You decide.
Cheers, ZETA

No comments:

Post a Comment