Wednesday 26 February 2014

ZETA FEATURES......ART BY StephAn

    So as promised Art by StephAn is in the building *whoop whoop*. Full name: OKWECHIME STEPHEN OGUGUA. He is 25 years old (single ladies apply), hails from Delta State, Obviously he is Nigerian. So instead of an interview session I just sent him questions that would be of importance to knowing him better.
 

His Mentor: His Dad
His Passion: Creative Art, Music, Dance ( trust me he is goooodd!!!) 

His Muse: God 
In 5 Years Where Do You Want To Be: By His Grace, Own A Multi-Millionaire Conglomerate, Primarily In Creative Media. Settled With A Wife And Children.

 
Expectations While Designing: When I'm About Designing, I Focus On The Task at hand, Then I Empty MY Mind While Designing, Listening To Cool Music And Let God's Creativity Take Over. Most Times, All I See Is ‘CURRENT ME’ Trying To Be Better Than ‘PREVIOUS ME’. So I Expect A Master Piece At The End, Letting The Audience And Clients Be My Judges.
About The Stephanie Okereke Magazine Cover Design Competition: This Took Place Summer, 2012 Where All Graphic Designers Were To Submit His/Her Work For Qualification For The Top 10. The Next Round Involved Designing A Magazine Cover With A Photo Of Stephanie, Only Six Contestants Accomplished This Task .Based On Votes And The Judges Decision, I Won With A Cash Prize Of N100, 000. It Was A Nice Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment