Tuesday 2 September 2014

SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS..........

Lagos has been my home all my life......yesterday I went out and I was reminded of all the reasons I love Lagos, I'm not even from the West but I consider myself a Lagosian by birth and I love to famz Lagos, please pardon my 'OMO IBO' behaviour. People say Lagos is over-crowded and too busy but I'd say everybody in Lagos understands the hustle and bustle of life and how life can pass you by if you do not step up to the plate. I love the sights in Lagos and I fell in love a hundred times over yesterday. I want to start a post trend with the title above, go around Lagos and take pictures and write about it......What do you think?


Introducing the Lekki-Ikoyi Suspension bridge, it took me a while to think about this post while I was on my drive back from the Mainland, but God works in mysterious ways and woke me from my slumber and I managed to take some pictures. The bridge has a lot of controversy surrounding its existence but the beauty of that bridge during the day and at night is simply divine.


I love to attach aesthetical value to all that I see and I'm just glad that I witnessed the transformation in my time. We always attach a lot of negativity to our country but once in a wwhile they get it right (asides the network providers, they never get it right)


Cheers,
ZETA

No comments:

Post a Comment